At TRATON Group, we believe that the whole can be greater than the sum of its parts. Together with our brands we can make the future of transportation more sustainable - Let´s make a difference together.
The responsibility of Group Product Management, GPM, is to balance the commercial needs with industrial solutions and steer the funding of capabilities to reach the result defined by TRATON Executive Board.
To secure outstanding customer value we are building a business and market driven product and service management organization. We are in the phase of strengthening the collaboration with the brand’s Sales & Marketing functions to better capture the customer and business needs in our product and service development.
The GPM office consists of experienced colleagues with various backgrounds and nationalities from all TRATON Group brands. We enjoy solving strategic problems cross functional and cross brand in the TRATON Group. We strive for a climate where opinions and knowledge are openly shared within and between teams and we welcome new ideas in order to create dynamic synergies.
The Team Cab & Chassis is responsible for the Group product planning and to develop and maintain the Product Roadmaps together with the brands in TRATON Group. We initiate the right products at the right time and secure that they are funded in close collaboration with commercial product planning in the brands and the corresponding area within Industrial Operations.
The work is performed in a highly international environment with various backgrounds in the fields of product planning, product management. We enjoy solving problems with our cross-functions and the brands and always try to find the best solutions with modularized performance steps for the Group. We strive for a climate where opinions and knowledge is openly shared within and between teams and we welcome new ideas in order to create dynamic synergies.
We are now searching for a new colleague who finds it meaningful to collaborate with different parties in this international environment in order to build a successful team and support our TRATON Mission to become the Global Champion in the commercial vehicle industry.
TRATON offers this position at the TRATON office in Södertälje, Sweden, with starting date as soon as possible. This position will require some flexibility for travel and meeting the brands at their locations.
- Manage the existing and future Group Product Portfolio in any of our areas
- Evaluate and prioritize product needs and ideas with regard to their market, customer and business impact and identify cross brand synergies
- Lead the development and implementation of cross-brand product roadmap for any of our areas from Needs to SP (Start of development Project)
- Support and drive the budget and bucket handling
- Apply the modularization principles and user factor methodology in our areas
- Daily contact with managers and engineers within the group; facilitating and managing the decision process
- Master's degree in in the field of engineering or similar field
- Extensive experience (minimum 5-7 years) in Product management/Product marketing/Product planning or comparable field. Experience with one of TRATON Group's brands commercial side is preferred, as well as experience in the field of Medium/Light duty commercial vehicles. Experience in leadership-positions (e.g. project lead roles) are welcome
- Strong analytical skills, great team player and collaboration abilities, excellent communication skills, and a customer-first approach. Preparing and presenting high-quality (top) management presentations is easy for you
- You would like to work in an international climate with all the joy and challenges that comes along with it. A commitment to continuous learning and improvement and adaptability to changing market conditions
We ensure, besides interesting & challenging tasks, we have a lot of fun as a team facing these challenges. 😊
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
At TRATON, you are an important part of something big. Joining us means gaining access to the ins and outs of the entire transportation industry. As part of a global team of industry experts, you get to think bigger, experience more, and reach further.
- International working environment – Sweden, Germany, USA, Brazil
- Agile interdisciplinary teams – worldwide & with different brands
- Flexible working hours – offers you flexibility if needed
- Working remotely – combine the office with other places to work
- Personal development – grow & learn through taking responsibility
We look forward to receiving your no later than 2023-12-15. Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking forward to meet you!
TRATON is one of the world’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers, consisting of the brands Scania, MAN, Volkswagen Truck & Bus, Navistar, and RIO. Through our products and services, and as a partner to our customers, we aim to transform transportation together. For us, sustainable economic growth always includes treating people and nature with respect.