At TRATON Group, we believe that the whole can be greater than the sum of its parts. Together with our brands we can make the future of transportation more sustainable - Let´s make a difference together.
The responsibility of Group Product Management, GPM, is to balance the commercial needs with industrial solutions and steer the funding of capabilities to reach the result defined by TRATON Executive Board.
To secure outstanding customer value we are building a business and market driven product and service management organization. We are in the phase of strengthening the collaboration with the brand’s Sales & Marketing functions to better capture the customer and business needs in our product and service development.
The GPM office consists of experienced colleagues with various backgrounds and nationalities from all TRATON Group brands. We enjoy solving strategic problems cross functional and cross brand in the TRATON Group. We strive for a climate where opinions and knowledge are openly shared within and between teams and we welcome new ideas in order to create dynamic synergies.
Group Commercial Solution Planning is a new function within the GPM Office. The main tasks of the team is to ensure that the customer's needs are prioritized and solutions are developed accordingly, respecting brand positioning and group strategy. Our team also safeguard that cost and profit targets are a part of the development at an early stage to make sure we have competitive products and services also on the cost side.
TRATON offers this position at the TRATON office in Södertälje, Sweden, with starting date as soon as possible. For the right candidate from the TRATON Group brands we can offer relocation services. This position will require some flexibility for travel and meeting the brands at their locations.
- Reviewing and consolidating customer and market needs
- Generate demand roadmap optimization and prioritization
- Close connection with the commercial organizations at the brands
- Together with the brands set cost and profit targets
- Continue to support and develop brand differentiation
- Master's/Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- Extensive experience (minimum 7-10 years) in Product management/Product marketing/Product planning or comparable field. Experience with one of TRATON Group's brands commercial side is preferred. Experience with business strategies, emerging technologies and/or market knowledge within the Chinese&Asian market is manadatory. Know-how from the Bus business or Medium/Light duty commercial vehicles is appreciated
- Strong analytical skills, great team player and collaboration abilities, excellent communication skills, and a customer-first approach. Preparing and presenting high-quality (top) management presentations is easy for you
- You would like to work in an international climate with all the joy and challenges that comes along with it. A commitment to continuous learning and improvement, adaptability to changing market conditions, and alignment with TRATON's core values
We ensure, besides interesting and challenging tasks, we have a lot of fun as a team facing these challenges. 😊
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
At TRATON, you are an important part of something big. Joining us means gaining access to the ins and outs of the entire transportation industry. As part of a global team of industry experts, you get to think bigger, experience more, and reach further.
- International working environment – Sweden, Germany, USA, Brazil
- Agile interdisciplinary teams – worldwide & with different brands
- Flexible working hours – offers you flexibility if needed
- Working remotely – combine the office with other places to work
- Personal development – grow & learn through taking responsibility
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT
For more details please contact Leandro Siqueira, Head of Group Commercial Solution Planning: firstname.lastname@example.org or Sabine Fink, HR Business Partner: email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your no later than 2023/10/02. Interviews will be held continuously.
TRATON is one of the world’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers, consisting of the brands Scania, MAN, Volkswagen Truck & Bus, Navistar, and RIO. Through our products and services, and as a partner to our customers, we aim to transform transportation together. For us, sustainable economic growth always includes treating people and nature with respect.