At TRATON Group, we believe that the whole can be greater than the sum of its parts. Together with our brands we can make the future of transportation more sustainable. Together with our brands, we have the collective power to change the future of transportation.
Let´s make a difference together!
We are searching for a Senior Manager for our Mergers & Acquisitions team. In that role you will be responsible for the execution of M&A deals from initiation until closing. You will report directly to the Head of Mergers & Acquisitions at TRATON and be part of a dynamic team. TRATON has this vacancy at the Headquarter in Munich.
- Managing the full spectrum of M&A and strategic cooperation projects from target and partner identification, evaluation, due diligence, and transaction negotiation to closing
- Supporting business plans, running financial models and valuations
- Working closely with all group brands, business units, regions, corporate strategy and legal teams, leading cross functional business teams and coordinating external advisors
- Participating in negotiations
- Facilitating internal approvals / managing internal stakeholders
- Assisting the Head of M&A on the continuous development of the M&A strategy of the TRATON Group
- Degree from a top-tier university in business/management or (industrial-) engineering plus MBA with excellent academic track record
- Sound experience in managing M&A projects as well as in strategy / busi-ness development. Work experience in investment banking / private equity
- Reliable know how in all M&A relevant areas such as finance, business strategy, valuation, etc.
- High degree of decisiveness and distinct intercultural skills, resilience, flexibility, and willingness to travel
- Strong team player and proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Looking for new challenges and motivated by the idea to contribute significantly to TRATON’s strategy
- Fluent in English and/or German, additional language skills appreciated
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Play a decisive role in shaping our future in the Truck & Bus and transport services industry. We look forward to receiving your application including resumé, motivational letter, references, compensation expectations and earliest entry date latest by June 30th.
- International working environment
- Agile interdisciplinary teams
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Great personal development opportunities
For more details contact
Human Resources, Mikaela Borneson, Phone: +46 70 72 91 026, firstname.lastname@example.org
TRATON is one of the world’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers, consisting of the brands Scania, MAN, Volkswagen Caminhões e Ônibus, Navistar, and RIO. Through our products and services, and as a partner to our customers, we aim to transform transportation together. For us, sustainable economic growth always includes treating people and nature with respect.